inamood Menu

Viewing all items for tag yarn

Permalink:

Yarn Problem? What Yarn Problem?

inMa Vie

(comments are closed)

What Yarn Problem?

This is 98% of my yarn stash. I took it out from under the bed and rebagged it into clear and much stronger garbage bags. The other 2% is my sock monkey yarn stash and not yet packed up.

  • Thanks for leaving a comment, please keep it clean. HTML allowed is strong, code and a href.